My birthday is in 2 days time and to say i’m excited is an understatement. I think that I will always be excited for my birthday, even though this will be my last year as a teenager, which is so crazy to think about. I am currently in Devon and we have planned to go to one of my favourite ever places in the UK on my birthday, Salcombe. -Lets just hope the weather is nice.
- Mac Book Air – I currently have a macbook pro and it is about 5 years old from when I brought it. We didn’t buy my current laptop from brand new and the previous owners had spilt some sort of liquid on it anyway. My current laptop has basically been surviving on borrowed time and we are so surprised that It has latest this long. It’s starting to fall apart -Read: Missing keys on the keyboard. I think that it’s time I got rid of my pro and get an air, I will be traveling a lot too and from uni next year so having a lighter laptop will be ideal for the train journeys.
- Hourglass Ambient lightening powder – I have become a bit obsessed with highlighters and I have two on my list this year. I have wanted an hourglass ambient lightening powder for ages -Etherial light is the one I’m currently lusting over. They’re just so pretty *insert heart eyed emoji*
- Mac 188 small duo fibre brush – I have a brush from crown that is identical to the one by mac, I use it everyday and absolutely love it. I really want to try out this one by Mac so I can compare it to the one by crown.
- Urban Decay Naked Smokey Palette – The latest launch from Urban Decay is all kinds of pretty. I’m sure that this will be on a lot of makeup lovers wish lists when this finally launches here in the UK. I am a massive fan of the Naked palettes and I can’t wait to add this one to my collection.
- Nudestix Lip and Cheek Pencil – I love Nudestix products but I don’t own enough of them. I have heard nothing but good things about they’re Lip and Cheek pencils and the shade Love is defiantly something that I would gravitate more towards.
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed – As I said I am pretty obsessed with highlighters at the moment and I have wanted to try the ever-talked about Becca shimmering skin perfectors for ages now.
- Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick – I have wanted to try a lipstick from Charlotte Tilbury for a while now and the shade Bitch Perfect is the most gorgeous nude pink shade and I love it.