Good morning, today’s Sunday post is a little bit different. On Friday I started to play around with my makeup and created a few different looks. Perrie Edwards is my style icon and girl crush, I absolutely love what makeup she wears, it was her birthday during the week and she wore the most gorgeous makeup that it inspired me to recreate it. Perrie often wears a strong brow, which I don’t normal do but I actually quite like it. She also wears a nude lip which I am loving at the moment, I love this makeup look and I think that it is super cute to wear for a festival, or party.
Perrie Edwards Glamour Awards makeup.
Perrie Edwards birthday makeup.
Makeup that I used:
– L’oreal True Match foundation (for a matte base) –
– Collection lasting perfection concealer in light 2 –
– Seventeen skin wow! highlighter (for added glow) –
– Mac charcoal brown eye shadow for brows –
– Nars contour duo in Olympia for contour and bronze –
-Maybelline 24 hour colour tattoo in on and on bronze (eye base) –
– L’oreal colour riche in nude 201 (crease and eyeshadow) –
– Estee Lauder double wear lipliner –
– Mac viva glam 2 lipstick –
I hope you all have a great Sunday, I’m off to make some cupcakes because we’re having a BBQ with all the family this afternoon. What do you think of this makeup look? Will you re-create it? If you do, send me a photograph on twitter @WhatLucyLovesxo or on Instagram @WhatLucyLoves
Thanks for reading,